No one likes a lot of rules and regulations, nor to wade through pages of T&Cs, but sadly I have had a few “no shows” and this is not only inconvenient and costly, but also means that I could have given the appointment to another client.
So, for everyone’s benefit, here are a few conditions for both you and me:
- Once you have decided to go ahead with your dread journey or maintenance, we will make a suitable appointment. You will be asked to fill in a consultation form which will give me all the information I need to proceed with your appointment. I will email you confirmation of the booking so you can add it to your diary / calendar.
- I will request a deposit of 50% of the total fee, up to a maximum of £100. This deposit is fully refundable up to 7 days before your appointment as this allows me to book someone else in. If the deposit is not paid within 48 hours of making your appointment, the booking will be cancelled. You can pay the deposit on my website using Paypal/credit/debit card.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the start of your appointment, or if you don’t show up for your appointment, your deposit will be non-refundable. This is to compensate me for the loss of earnings.
- Please read the PREPARATION page here so that you arrive fully prepared for your appointment.
The important thing is: If you wish to cancel, PLEASE do not feel embarrassed to tell me. Text, email, Facebook or phone call – just let me know! I fully understand that people change their minds, and that’s fine as long as I know.
So, in a nutshell, our contract is this:
You agree to:
- Complete the consultation form
- Pay a 50% deposit within 2 days of booking your appointment
- Let me know as soon as possible if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
- Read the tips of what to do before your appointment (click HERE) so that you turn up with clean hair and ready to go!
I agree to:
- Provide a first class service in a relaxed setting
- Offer unlimited tea or coffee (real coffee, not instant!)
- Offer access to Netflix and Amazon music unlimited (if you so wish).
- Answer any requests promptly
- Give free advice.